Re: updating emacs wiki libraries

From: Xah
Subject: Re: updating emacs wiki libraries
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 07:09:47 -0700 (PDT)

«I wondered if there was some code floating around that would allow
emacs to check for newer versions of .el files in my load path that
are not part of emacs officially?»

See:
http://tromey.com/elpa/index.html

However, packages must be registered with the site in order for
features like auto update to work.

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/

☄