Re: In buffer completion: tabkey2.el or hippie-expand and overlays

From: beaubert
Subject: Re: In buffer completion: tabkey2.el or hippie-expand and overlays
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 07:48:16 +0200

Thanks for your answers !

joel: indeed dabbrev is a way to go but I prefer hippie-expand already looks
for dabbrev in is completion candidate. I was looking for something with
shows the choices with a menu below the cursor.

lennart: Thanks for those informations, it's clearer now ...so I can bind
hippie-expand as the completion function of tabkey2.

Do you have a idea to have the choices shown a menu just under the cursor (see
for example yasnippet)?

Anyway thank you very much for your answers!
Have a nice day

Francois
--
François BEAUBERT