How to attach some gdb variant within emacs?

From: Max
Subject: How to attach some gdb variant within emacs?
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 18:38:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I need to use one variant of gdb for debugging. I thought it could be
attached into my emacs(latest cvs version) with the setting of the
variable
gud-gdb-command-name(with --fullname or --annotate=3). However, it
does not work. The command for gdb has no response at all. I tried it
on the older emacs(21.3) and there is no problem in this hack. Could
someone tell how to solve this?

Thanks a lot,

Max