Re: How to attach some gdb variant within emacs?

From: Max
Subject: Re: How to attach some gdb variant within emacs?
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:10:37 -0700 (PDT)

The gdb window is shown within emacs. However, the gdb commands, e.g.
pwd, quit, have no response and freeze there. Sorry for the confusion.

Is it possible that this is caused by the init of old version gdb(6.1
with --annotate=1or3)? Because I saw sometimes the status bar shows
"initializing".

Thanks a lot,