Re: tramp 2.1.13-pre messed up symbolic link?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: tramp 2.1.13-pre messed up symbolic link?
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 12:19:36 +0200

Am 19.06.2008 um 09:56 schrieb Yang Zhang:

A while back, I posted an article here that the emacs on windows vista with tramp had the exact problem. At that time, the conclusion was that windows does not support unix symbolic link. But this time, it happened to my Linux machine, weird??

How about this customisation:

         '(backup-by-copying-when-linked t)

--
Greetings

  Pete

When confronted with actual numbers, a mathematician is at a loss.
                                – Steffen Hokland