Email address completion in compose-mail

From: Alejandro Benitez
Subject: Email address completion in compose-mail
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 15:46:25 -0300

Hi,
Is there a way to cycle through possible email address completions
while composing mail? I have contacts that have more the one email
address in BBDB and once I type the first characters of the contact's
name and hit <tab> the primary email address is completed and it does
not let me cycle through the other email addresses the record has. I
have to manually complete the secondary addresses.
Many thanks in advance,

  Alejandro.