How to turn of auto copy primary selection

From: Shahar.k
Subject: How to turn of auto copy primary selection
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 08:36:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I would like emacs to stop copy every text I select. Only text I specificaly
select and copy.
I'ts anoying me that when I copy text, then select another text and paste it
over, the last section I selected becomes the copied text.
My emacs variables setting is:
 '(auto-compression-mode t nil (jka-compr))
 '(bar-cursor nil)
 '(case-fold-search t)
 '(column-number-mode t)
 '(current-language-environment "UTF-8")
 '(default-input-method "rfc1345")
 '(delete-key-deletes-forward t)
 '(fill-column 100)
 '(global-font-lock-mode t nil (font-lock))
 '(indent-tabs-mode nil)
 '(line-number-mode t)
 '(load-home-init-file t t)
 '(show-paren-mode t nil (paren))
 '(tags-build-completion-table t)
 '(transient-mark-mode t)
 '(pc-selection-mode t nil (pc-select))
 '(desktop-enable t)
 '(uniquify-buffer-name-style (quote forward) nil (uniquify))

Thanks,
Shahar.