Re: tramp 2.1.13-pre messed up symbolic link?

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: tramp 2.1.13-pre messed up symbolic link?
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 09:05:38 +0200

Thr4wn <Seth.A.Bird@gmail.com> writes:

> how do I apply the patch?

Saving the enclosure as file, applying "patch". If you run Emacs for
reading emails, you could use `ediff-patch-file'.

> also, is the second patch the 'newer' one, or am I supposed to apply
> the first one as well, because I receive 404 error when I click it.

Usually, it should. Unfortunately, I have provided *this* patch in the
wrong order, my sloppiness. Sorry for this. I append the patch, again,
in the right order.

> -Thr4wn

Best regards, Michael.