Diary and Holidays

From: Chris Willard
Subject: Diary and Holidays
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 19:40:29 +0100

Hello All,

I am having a play with the diary and calender in emacs and would like
to know if is possible to show UK holidays instead of US. If this is
not possible can I turn off the displaying of holiday?

Many thanks,

Chris.

--
oOoOo         "Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire          oOoOo
 oOoOo                                                            oOoOo