Re: how to import other programming language support on windows emacs ?

From: Frayja
Subject: Re: how to import other programming language support on windows emacs ?
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 09:30:27 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

If the actionscript-mode behaves like most other modes you should be
able to use it when you insert the following code in your .emacs file:

(require 'actionscript-mode)
(add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.as$" . actionscript-mode)))

This will look for the actionscript-mode.el file in the known
directories and assign .as files to the actionscript-mode. Assuming
you are using XEmacs, then you can put the actionscript-mode.el file
in the XEmacs/site-packages/lisp directory.

I hope that this is what you're looking for.
Regards,
Frayja

From: black <quiteblack@gmail.com>
Date: : Sun, 6 Jul 2008 13:18:21 +0800