Re: nXhtml and RoR

From: Charles philip Chan
Subject: Re: nXhtml and RoR
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 03:25:04 -0400

Cezar Halmagean <cezar@mixandgo.com> writes:

> Well, I know that sounds weird... but I really like the macports
> version of Emacs and the integration with OS X.

I personally am happy with how the X11 version of Emacs 23 looks (GTK2,
with anti-alias fonts) and functions. However, I will definitely moved
to Emacs.app for GNUstep once it is ready because of "Services". It will
be cool to have Emacs services for text objects. ;-)

> Would it have the fonts and stuff ?

Emacs have access to all the fonts installed for X11.

Charles