Re: cc-mode configuration issues

From: Rodrigo Canellas
Subject: Re: cc-mode configuration issues
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:16:49 -0300

Kevin,

Thanks a lot! It works fine!

Kevin Rodgers escreveu:
Rodrigo Canellas wrote:
I read the CC Mode manual, but I still do not know how to do a couple of things:

1 -
How to automatically insert a new line when C/C++ code is coming to, for example, column 78. I was able to do this with comment lines, inserting " '(c-max-one-liner-length 77)" in my '.emacs', but it does not work for code.

The "Custom Filling and Line Breaking" node hints that you should turn
on auto fill mode and exclude the `code' symbol from c-ignore-auto-fill.

believed to be clean.