Re: basic question: going back to dired

From: Pascal J. Bourguignon
Subject: Re: basic question: going back to dired
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 01:36:16 +0200

Xiao-Yong Jin <xj2106@columbia.edu> writes:

> I'm a normal emacs user who has been using it for 4 years.
> And I really don't like this whole "modernization" idea.

Don't worry.  Xah Lee is just a nut making a lot of noise.  Some would
say a troll, most already have kill-filed him.

Nobody is doing any "modernization" of emacs.

COMPONENT EQUIVALENCY NOTICE: The subatomic particles (electrons,
protons, etc.) comprising this product are exactly the same in every
measurable respect as those used in the products of other
manufacturers, and no claim to the contrary may legitimately be
expressed or implied.