Re: basic question: going back to dired

From: Thorsten Bonow
Subject: Re: basic question: going back to dired
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 11:57:32 +0200

    Xah> ~ i do wish to keep gun.emacs.help to be very focused on technical Q&A
    Xah> and avoid opinions oriented discussions.

Hear, hear. But Dr Freud and I think that this group is just cut out for the job
and would keep such threads short :-)

Toto

--
Contact information and PGP key at
http://www.withouthat.org/~toto/contact.html

On rainy, dark autumn Saturday afternoons---when the late Douglas
Adams used to enter The Long Dark Tea Time Of The Soul---I
habitually google for postings of one Jonathan Fine...