Re: code between '#ifndef' with a different fore/background color

From: Tim X
Subject: Re: code between '#ifndef' with a different fore/background color
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 22:38:58 +1000

Rodrigo Canellas <rodrigo.canellas@tqtvd.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Is is possible to define that a block of code between a '#ifdef XYZ' -
> '#endif', when 'XYZ' is not defined, is displayed with a different
> foreground (or background) font color?

An ability similar to this apparently exists in emacs 23
(CVS). Accoridng to the news file, you can make these constructs
"shaded" rather than just invisible. I'm assuming shading really eans
setting them to different foreground/background colours to the main/rest
of the text.

Tim

--
tcross (at) rapttech dot com dot au