Re: basic question: going back to dired

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: Re: basic question: going back to dired
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 20:04:49 -0400

Tim X <timx@nospam.dev.null> writes:

   I disagree. If you had anything to do with professional recording and or
   broadcasting, you would have found that BETA was by far the preferred
   choice. In fact, up until digital really took over, nearly every
   broadcasting and recording studio I worked in used BETA.

Uh-huh, and then Digital BETA, here in NYC at a national broadcast
house.