Re: Can anybody tell me how to send HTML-format mail in gnus

From: Cor Gest
Subject: Re: Can anybody tell me how to send HTML-format mail in gnus
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 18:12:39 +0000

Some entity, AKA Xah <xahlee@gmail.com>,
wrote this mindboggling stuff:
(selectively-snipped-or-not-p)

>well, HTML is technically superior simply because it can do a lot more
>things.

So is a F16 compared to my bicycle. but the bike beats getting a
pork-chop at a corner store.

HTTP is NOT mail!

Well, nearly all junkmail IS html anyway. so you really must be a
closet-spammer in promoting that junk.

Cor

--
        Mijn Tools zijn zo modern dat ze allemaal eindigen op 'saurus'
        (defvar My-Computer '((OS . "GNU/Emacs") (IPL . "GNU/Linux")))