Re: Compiling emacs23 on OS X

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Compiling emacs23 on OS X
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 10:37:22 +0200

Am 08.08.2008 um 08:35 schrieb Peter Dyballa:

These saved settings can "overwrite" settings from your init file.

I'm sorry! The wrong word slipped into my response: "override" is the right word. It can happen that settings from Emacs.plist take precedence before those from your init file. And Emacs.plist contains much to much entries, it seems to be a snapshot of all your customisation instead of just a record of things you've set via Mac OS X gear.

--
Greetings

  Pete

When people run around and around in circles we say they are crazy. When planets do it we say they are orbiting.