Re: emacs 23 term behaviour on OS X

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: emacs 23 term behaviour on OS X
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 19:53:48 +0200

Am 10.08.2008 um 03:23 schrieb Chris Patterson:

I'm getting the same thing on a fresh build. Anyone think this is worth a bug report?

With neither bash nor tcsh I get the same behaviour.

Does the same happen when you launch GNU Emacs 23.0.60 with -Q? Does it happen when you use (t)csh? Or another shell that is not bash?

--
Greetings

  Pete

Give a man a fish, and you've fed him for a day. Teach him to fish, and you've depleted the lake.