Re: created by/with emacs logo

From: Xah
Subject: Re: created by/with emacs logo
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 07:37:21 -0700 (PDT)

Tamas K Papp wrote:
> I am looking for a logo that says "created by emacs" or something like
> that, which I can put at the bottom of a webpage.  PNG or SVG would be
> nice...

There are quite a few on the web. Just image google for “made with
emacs”

http://images.google.com/images?q=made+with+emacs

Recently i re-created the official emacs logo in svg, sans the shadow
drop. See:

http://xahlee.org/emacs/emacs_logo.html

Also, recently i found a bunch of emacs logos on emacsw32 site, but I
just spent 3 min on the site and google and couldn't find the correct
url. Try:

http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/EmacsW32Util.html

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/