Preventing toggling off minor modes in nxhtml mumamo chunks

From: Niels Geuts
Subject: Preventing toggling off minor modes in nxhtml mumamo chunks
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 01:06:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hello group,

I want to use several minor modes in several nxhtml mumamo chunks, but the
minor modes are toggled off in those chunks. What can I do to prevent that?

For instance:

I want to use linum-mode in nxhtml mumamo mode. I added the following line
to my .emacs:

(add-hook 'nxhtml-mode-hook 'linum-mode)

This adds line numbers to xhtml code, but when I move the cursor to a
PHP-chunk, the line numbers disappear and the following message is
displayed:

"Toggling linum-mode off; better pass an explicit argument."

What can I do to prevent this toggling off?

I use Emacs 22.2.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) on a Windows xp Professional SP 2
system

Many thanks,

Niels