Re: "push" creating circular objects

From: Charles Sebold
Subject: Re: "push" creating circular objects
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 10:23:47 -0500

On 21 Aug 2008, xraysmalevich@gmail.com wrote:

> To check if you've rebound a function, try running emacs without the
> init file (emacs -q) and see if that changes this behavior.

Yeah, I mentioned at the top that I tried that (and went to clean
systems elsewhere without my .emacs and so forth and tried it, too).
No, whatever is happening, it's happening in the midst of the program
that's calling this function, I guess.  I don't consciously rebind
anything elsewhere in the file.  I've narrowed it down to one line, but
it's going to take some serious debugging to figure out what that has to
do with anything.  I will post when I've figured it out, though (or when
I've given up, at which point I'll post the test code that produces the
problem and yell for help again).
--
Charles Sebold                                      21st of August, 2008