Re: html-mode unavailable (again)

From: Nikolaj Schumacher
Subject: Re: html-mode unavailable (again)
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 17:24:57 +0200

Michal Blazejczyk <blazej@zeszytykomiksowe.org> wrote:

> I looked at the Emacs wiki, but the HtmlMode article doesn't contain
> any link to the source code of the actual html-mode module.
> That's why I posted to the list.

That's because it's included in emacs.  If it is somehow missing in your
distribution, just download the official emacs package with the same
version and extract the files you need.

You might also find any version here:
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/emacs/lisp/textmodes/?root=emacs

Please note that html-mode is included in sgml-mode.el

regards,
Nikolaj Schumacher