CUA mode, turn off Shift+Curvor Move to Select

From: Xah
Subject: CUA mode, turn off Shift+Curvor Move to Select
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 05:51:16 -0700 (PDT)

in CUA mode, is there a way to make it so that when Shift key is down
and cursor is move, it doesn't select?

That is, i want it to do

(transient-mark-mode t)
(delete-selection-mode t)

and Ctrl+ZXCV for undo cut copy paste, but i don't want the Shift
+CursorMove to Select behavior. (because that behavior is incompatible
with my ergonomic keybinding. I need to suggest to users a way to turn
this this off)

Alternatively, is there a way that only turn on the Ctrl+ZXCV
shortcuts without all the other features?

Thanks in advance again.

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/