Insert keyboard macro counter value with multiple formats and values in

From: Corey Foote
Subject: Insert keyboard macro counter value with multiple formats and values in a single iteration
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 10:19:22 -0400

I'm looking for a way to use the keyboard macro counter to insert the value of the counter multiple times in a macro each with a different format as well as increase / decrease it by a certain amount. For example, I'm trying to create a macro which will create one of the following lines every time it's invoked:

<option value="a"><%=string1%></option>
<option value="b"><%=string2%></option>
<option value="c"><%=string3%></option>
<option value="d"><%=string4%></option>

So I need it to insert 1 and a for the first invocation, 2 and b for the second, 3 and c for the third, etc. I don't think it will work to simply change the format, because I would also need to change the value by +/- 97 as well. Is there an easy way to do this or should I be using something else, like a register perhaps?

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Corey Foote

Talk to your Yahoo! Friends via Windows Live Messenger. Find Out How