Please help: How to start the VHDL mode in Viper mode automatically?

From: tbt
Subject: Please help: How to start the VHDL mode in Viper mode automatically?
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 11:18:20 -0700

I'm a big fan of the VHDL mode, which got me switched from Vim to Emacs. The
only problem is that I can not start the VHDL mode in viper mode by default.
I already had viper-mode started by default for any other modes just not
VHDL. I always have to manually start the viper-mode after refreshing the
buffer. Why is that? Is there anyway to make the VHDL mode more friendly
with the viper mode? Please help. Thank you.

Regards,