YAsnippet: Alternative Triggering

From: Nordlöw
Subject: YAsnippet: Alternative Triggering
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 03:35:37 -0700 (PDT)

I prefer to have my dabbrev-expand functions placed before yas/try-
expand() in hippie-expand-try-functions-list. This makes hippie-
expand() expand function calls and if/for/while/... expressions as a
symbol as my buffers often contain many symbols beginning with these
cases. So how do I make expansion of these YAsnippets trigger on
function/keyword + any-whitespace + '(' instead? In this way I would
get both dabbrev expand and yas/expand() the way I would like it to
work.

/Nordlöw