Re: Finding color-theme in .emacs.d

From: Eric Lilja
Subject: Re: Finding color-theme in .emacs.d
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 19:30:28 +0200

Eric Lilja wrote:
Hello, I encountered a problem when I tried to move my color-theme directory to ~/.emacs.d (can't wait for color-theme to be included in the official emacs btw).

I have this in my .emacs-file:
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/color-theme")
(require 'color-theme)
(color-theme-initialize)
(color-theme-clarity)

which works fine when color-theme is directly under ~

However, if I move it to ~/.emacs.d and update the snippet accordingly:
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.emacs.d/color-theme")
(require 'color-theme)
(color-theme-initialize)
(color-theme-clarity)

It cannot be found, why? I should place third party modes under .emacs.d, right? At least that's what the wiki says. :)

I'm using emacs trunk, checkout is a few days old.

- Eric

OK, not a single reply so far. But could someone at least if it's supposed to work or not?

- Eric