Re: How to make window don't response DELETE WINDOWS COMMAND?

From: Pascal J. Bourguignon
Subject: Re: How to make window don't response DELETE WINDOWS COMMAND?
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 10:00:11 +0200

Andy Stewart <lazycat.manatee@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi, all.    I want to ask one question:   When i activate ECB windows,
> and i use 'delete-other-windows' at other window.  And ECB windows
> can't delete by this command.  How to implement this to make window
> don't response 'delete-other-windows' and 'delete-window' etc. ?

You could define an :around advice on delete-window and
delete-other-window to check whether you want to delete the concerned
window or not.  Read the documentation about defadvice.

READ THIS BEFORE OPENING PACKAGE: According to certain suggested
versions of the Grand Unified Theory, the primary particles
constituting this product may decay to nothingness within the next
four hundred million years.