Re: Remove all lines containig a keyword

From: Marc Tfardy
Subject: Re: Remove all lines containig a keyword
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 18:16:32 +0200

Xah schrieb:
On Sep 14, 2:08 am, Christian Herenz <her...@physik.hu-berlin.de>
wrote:
Hi,
I have a huge list of "stuff" I sell / sold.
To print out an actual list, without the stuff that is sold already, It would be
nice to have a command for doing this task automated - Remove all lines with the
keyword "sold".
Thanks for your Help,
Christian

you can just use M-x delete-matching-lines.

,----[ C-h f delete-matching-lines RET ]
| delete-matching-lines is an alias for `flush-lines' in `replace.el'.
| (delete-matching-lines regexp &optional rstart rend interactive)
`----

As posted by Davin Pearson.

regards
Marc