Newer version filename completion requires only tab, not space or tab

From: Daina Pettit
Subject: Newer version filename completion requires only tab, not space or tab
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 22:24:46 +0000 (UTC)

I'm using GNU Emacs 22.1.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu) of 2008-05-03 on terranova,
modified by Ubuntu and previous versions used to accept a space or tab for
filename completion, but now require a tab only.

How do I get back to the old behavior so I can use my spacebar again for
filename completion?  I'm sure there's some setting to tweak.

--
Daina Pettit=daina@xmission.com, voice: (801)277-6296, msg: (801)277-0888
UNIX Consulting       Salt Lake City, Utah       http://www.MrPinball.com