\Dashv in TeX input method

From: Michael Ekstrand
Subject: \Dashv in TeX input method
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 21:26:34 -0500

I have been using the TeX input method a bit this week to input math
characters in a Unicode document.  I have, however, encountered one
issue: lack of the \Dashv (reverse of \vDash or \models, although those
don't yield identical symbols) symbol or an equivalent that I can find.

Is there such a character in Unicode?  If so, is there a way I can enter
it using the TeX input method, or via some other sufficiently simple
method?

- Michael

--
mouse, n: A device for pointing at the xterm in which you want to type.
Confused by the strange files?  I cryptographically sign my messages.