Re: Elisp beginner's question

From: Joe Casadonte
Subject: Re: Elisp beginner's question
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 12:36:29 -0400

On 18 Sep 2008, Uwe Siart wrote:

> And - well - it works somehow, I don't see any misbehaviour so
> far. But I'd appreciate some experts' advice whether this approach
> is ok or whether it should be done differently.

Looks OK to me.  For purely aesthetic reasons you could rewrite it
like this:

(defun toggle-show-trailing-whitespace ()
  "Toggle highlighting of trailing whitespace."
  (interactive)
  (setq show-trailing-whitespace (not show-trailing-whitespace)))

But I don't know that that buys you anything useful.

--
Regards,

joe
Joe Casadonte