Making callable function of a macro

From: Decebal
Subject: Making callable function of a macro
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 00:07:23 -0700 (PDT)

I made the following macro to process some files:
#####
Macro:

ESC <                   ;; beginning-of-buffer
C-SPC                   ;; set-mark-command
ESC C-s                 ;; isearch-forward-regexp
^ =                     ;; self-insert-command * 2
RET                     ;; newline
C-a                     ;; beginning-of-line
2*C-n                   ;; next-line
C-w                     ;; kill-region
ESC >                   ;; end-of-buffer
C-SPC                   ;; set-mark-command
ESC <                   ;; beginning-of-buffer
ESC C-s                 ;; isearch-forward-regexp
^ =                     ;; self-insert-command * 2
RET                     ;; newline
C-a                     ;; beginning-of-line
C-w                     ;; kill-region
ESC <                   ;; beginning-of-buffer
ESC C-%                 ;; query-replace-regexp
C-q                     ;; quoted-insert
LFD                     ;; newline-and-indent
ESC 5                   ;; digit-argument
SPC                     ;; self-insert-command
RET                     ;; newline
C-q                     ;; quoted-insert
TAB                     ;; indent-relative
RET                     ;; newline
!                       ;; self-insert-command
ESC <                   ;; beginning-of-buffer
RET                     ;; newline
C-p                     ;; previous-line
Probleem                ;; self-insert-command * 8
C-q                     ;; quoted-insert
TAB                     ;; indent-relative
Referentie              ;; self-insert-command * 10
C-q                     ;; quoted-insert
TAB                     ;; indent-relative
Oplossing               ;; self-insert-command * 9
C-a                     ;; beginning-of-line
#####

Now other people like the functionality that I made. ;-}
But they do not use Emacs. So I would like to change the macro to a
function. In this way the script that is used to generate the input
files, could call Emacs and process them directly. Is this possible?
If so: how would I do this?
I have worked with Emacs, but not really with the Lisp capabilities.
More as an editor.