Re: Making callable function of a macro

From: Decebal
Subject: Re: Making callable function of a macro
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 01:45:03 -0700 (PDT)

On 25 sep, 09:54, Joost Kremers <joostkrem...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> i think the following info section explains how this can be done:
>
> (info "(emacs) Save Keyboard Macro")

I allready did this. But that is not what I want. I want to write a
function that I can use to automatically -without user interaction-
convert files. Also the function needs a little bid more knowledge.
For example when there is only one line with starts with a '=',
something els needs to be done. I do not think this can be done with a
macro.