Re: How to get rid of *GNU Emacs* buffer on start-up?

From: Chetan
Subject: Re: How to get rid of *GNU Emacs* buffer on start-up?
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 17:15:26 -0700

This thread has been going around for a long time. I was spending so
much time reading this that I thought it would be easier to just do it.
I was wondering if this is the right time to post it, then I saw that
some pieces were posted earlier. My changes were slightly different, but
do essentially the same. It isn't that difficult to prevent scratch
buffer from generating agin.

Personally, I am used to the way emacs works. The great thing about
emacs is that anyone can customize the keyboard (and almost everything
else) to be the way I like. After years of use, it is unlikely that my
own key assignments will change.

If anybody is interested, I might post it here.

Chetan