Embedded images with w3m-emacs?

From: Nicolas Neuss
Subject: Embedded images with w3m-emacs?
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 10:44:07 +0200

Hello,

is it possible to make w3m running inside Emacs display HTML-embedded
images (jpg or gif)?  I could see only single images displayed in an
separate Emacs buffer, but images embedded in HTML were displayed as
[image] (or the name if provided).  (OTOH, after I installed the w3m-img
package, w3m run from inside a terminal could display those.)

Thank you in advance,
Nicolas