Re: compilation-next-error and hidden regions

From: Peter Sanford
Subject: Re: compilation-next-error and hidden regions
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2008 09:12:46 -0700

Is there a better list to ask this question?

Peter Sanford wrote:
I recently upgraded to emacs22. Now I have the problem that
when I call compilation-next-error in a buffer that has a hidden region
(from hide-copyleft.el), emacs jumps to the wrong spot (off by the number of hidden lines in the copyright).

Can anyone shed some light onto this issue?
Does compile.el ignore selective-display and it didn't before?

Thanks,
Peter