Re: Info nodes titles font size customization

From: Nikolaj Schumacher
Subject: Re: Info nodes titles font size customization
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 20:54:35 +0200

Rodolfo Medina <rodolfo.medina@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't like settings by custom, I prefer writing lisp code in
> ~/.emacs.  How can I do so in this case?

I don't like doing that either.  Faces became an exception, because I
found little need to comment them or to configure them dynamically based
on the environment.

Here's how you can modify faces in lisp, though:

(set-face-attribute 'show-paren-match nil
                    :background "firebrick4" :foreground "black")

regards,
Nikolaj Schumacher