Re: Tragedy

From: Memnon Anon
Subject: Re: Tragedy
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 17:01:08 -0700 (PDT)

On Oct 6, 5:55 pm, Adolfo De Unanue <adolf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I still have the problem with eshell,
> But I just updated from CVS, builded, and after some time I restarted my
> machine, and .... :(
>
> I lost my fonts! I dont see anything except little blocks in yellow (I
> am using the color-theme) and little rectangles with border :( I can
> see some letters, but not all of them... So, in a nutshell my emacs is
> useless in this moment!
> Any suggestions are welcome!

Hi!

Have a look at  this thread at gnu.emacs-devel:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.devel/104319

-- Quote from Manoj Srivastav --

        On CVS emacs compiled today (and perhaps yesterday as well),
 running M-x color-theme-<theme-name> mucks up the fonts; in emacs
lisp
 buffers like *scratch*, all commented characters show up as square
 boxes. Uncommenting them maks them show up. Not running the color-
theme
 command does not mess up the display.

-- Quote ends --

This sounds related.