elisp to change line endings for new remote file

From: yary
Subject: elisp to change line endings for new remote file
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 10:07:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Hoping someone can write a line or two of elisp for my .emacs file
that will set the line endings to Unix for any new file opened via
tramp. I'm using GNU Emacs 23.0.60.1 on Windows, often creating Unix
files via plink, and usually forgetting to change the line endings
from DOS when I do. If you've already solved this in your setup,
please share.

Thanks much!