Re: Problem with eshell

From: Adolfo De Unanue
Subject: Re: Problem with eshell
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 12:04:50 -0500

Hi,

Sorry for my previous post, I just noted the lack of clarity on it.
Well, now eshell is working right (i.e. it not crashes emacs). But the
problem was in the display of the fonts. I don't know why, but emacs
(As I told before, I am using GNU/Emacs 23 cvs version of today in a
Debian Box) is not diplaying the fonts correctly (but before the cvs
up some days ago it did). So this is the problem, and I dont know why
it happen.
I partially solved this problem changing the font to Courier-10, with
all the other letters (BitStream, DejaVu, Monospace) simply doesn't
work. (i.e. I got squares instaead of letters, but strangely enuff,
only in some letters).
I hope that this is a little clearlier than the past post :)

Thanks in advance

Adolfo