Problem with AUCTeX on Windows

From: Pascal Quesseveur
Subject: Problem with AUCTeX on Windows
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 10:07:16 +0200

Hello,

I get the following error when trying to compile a latex source
file with Emacs on Windows. My configuration is:

emacs-version=22.1.1
system-configuration=i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600
AUCTeX-version=11.85
TeXLive 2005

Problem occurs when I launch M-x shell (cmdproxy.exe) before
activating latex. Everything is Ok when I don't launch shell or when I
use eshell.

I got similar problem with an older version of AUCTeX (11.53).

,----

`----

--
Pascal Quesseveur