Re: Can i buy a copy?

From: Phil Carmody
Subject: Re: Can i buy a copy?
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 11:32:45 +0300

"Andres Fuentes" <ignucio@gmail.com> writes:
> Hi
> My name is Andres and i live in Sweden. I would like to know if there is a way
> i can buy a copy of GNU Emacs from you (like a CD/DVD). Emacs has become a
> part
> of my daily life and i feel that i have to give something back to the
> developers for the great work they have done.
> Please contact me for an answer.

http://www.gnu.org/help/help.html
<<<

# Translate the GNU Web site into other languages. More information about the
issue can be found at the Guide to Translating the www.gnu.org Web Pages. Write
to <web-translators@gnu.org> if you want to help.

# Help the FSF raise funds by:
    * making a donation to the FSF.

Phil
--
The fact that a believer is happier than a sceptic is no more to the
point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.