Re: split screen horizontally into three equally spaced sections

From: Andreas Politz
Subject: Re: split screen horizontally into three equally spaced sections
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 16:07:56 +0200

Nikolaj Schumacher wrote:
[...]

As far as helping out goes, my time is already thinly spread.  There are
many things I think are needed, but only so many I can work on at a
time... So I'm happy about your winsav, because it will save me time[2].  I
have a genuine interest in having it usable outside of nxhmtl.

regards,
Nikolaj Schumacher

[2]: http://nschum.de/src/emacs/split-root/ was born out of the same
need, but is less complete.

I spend like the whole night to code something like winsav.el,
while I should have paying closer attention to this thread.

Though I have yet another a bit a different approach.

-ap