Re: How can I config the color of #include "test.h" in cpp file

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: How can I config the color of #include "test.h" in cpp file
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 11:49:36 +0200

Am 13.10.2008 um 11:19 schrieb Teemu Likonen:

Hmm, Bastien said "customize-face" and you said "describe-face". Anyway,
thanks for the tip. They both work as expected in my Debian-packaged
Emacs 22.2.

M-x customize-face when the cursor is on the face you want to alter has already the face's name! Thanks, learned again a bit.

Describe-face reveals the face's name when the cursor is on it, and customize-face let's you customise it.

--
Greetings

  Pete

War springs from unseen and generally insignificant causes.
                                – Anonymous