Re: scroll backtrace

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: scroll backtrace
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 10:59:10 +0200

Am 16.10.2008 um 06:59 schrieb moueza:

So how can I prevent this backtrace buffer to occur and hide my file and
interrupting me in my work?

Your customisation probably is faulty. I am working regularly with a setup like yours, and I never hit this error when scrolling too much. You could examine GNU Emacs's behaviour when you launch it without system and/or user init files, i.e., with the options "--no-init- file" ( or -q) resp. "--no-site-file" – does the same error occur here? Then the other init file is faulty. Does it still occur when you launch GNU Emacs with both options, i.e., no init file at all? Then you've found a bug!

--
Greetings

  Pete

If it should exist, it doesn't.