Use "sccs sccsdiff" or plain "diff" instead of "vcdiff"?

From: yary
Subject: Use "sccs sccsdiff" or plain "diff" instead of "vcdiff"?
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 17:13:50 -0700 (PDT)

I'm using Gnu emacs 23. One of my projects involves a file managed in
sccs which I access over a remote connection (tramp), and there is
neither vcdiff nor a build environment on the remote Solaris system
where it's saved. The system does have "diff" and "sccs sccsdiff". Is
there an option for emacs to use one of those instead of vcdiff?
Haven't found it under the VC options section.