Re: Can shell-mode be a little more smart ? (About completion)

From: Lave
Subject: Re: Can shell-mode be a little more smart ? (About completion)
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 19:45:38 +0800

Yes. Shell-mode really uses my usual bash /bin/bash.

Now I know completion has nothing to do with terminal.

But I found something with google. It's said because shell-mode handle
completion itself, and it's not so smart as bash completion. Is that
real? Then why the creator didn't just use bash completion?

Does your 'apt-get install's completion work well?

--

Lave