ECB and Python

From: Lorenzo Isella
Subject: ECB and Python
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:17:56 +0100

Dear All,
I gave ECB a try mainly for C/C++ codes, but I am using it regularly
also for Python codes.
I noticed that, if a variable (like some large array) is defined only
inside an if condition, it is then "invisible" in the list of
variables shown by the interactor.
Is this expected or have I done something wrong? And how can I get ECB
to look also at what is defined inside the an if statement in Python?
Many Thanks

Lorenzo

--
Free will does not consist in inverting the river flow, but in being
the fish that leaps upstream.